5 Takeaways That I Learned About

Good Countries That Are Easy To Settle Down In If You Are American

If you have been born and raised in the united states, and you want to move to another country then you should know that this is not something new and so many people are doing the exact thing. This has been going on for so long, and it seems like the trend will continue even in the years to come. If you own a US passport, then you should not stress yourself out because you have easy access to around 186 countries in the world. There are so many countries that you can move to easily without you thinking about renewing your visa all the time.

One of the countries is Mexico, Americans are allowed to live in Mexico for about 6 months without a visa after a while if you feel that the country is perfect for you, you can apply for a temporary residence visa. There are usually a couple of rules that should be followed so that you can be issued a temporary residence visa, for example, you have to prove to the government that you earn at least $2000 in a month, and you are able to save $8000 every month that you are in Mexico.

Canada is usually an ideal country that you would like most especially if you are someone that enjoy being in an environment whose weather is warm all the time. It is important for you to get a visa immediately or if you are lucky to find a soul mate to marry you can acquire citizenship. the good thing about the Canadian skilled trade program is that you can easily get your visa most especially if you how specialized in certain fields that are in so much demand. In some provinces, there are some skills which are more needed than others. Many companies have signed up for the global talent stream, and this makes things easier for people who read more here want to move to some of this countries as they can easily get a work visa within a short period of time. If you want to go to a far country then consider New Zealand or Australia as they are perfect. If you are 18 to 30 years old you can be able to obtain a working holiday visa which can last you a year in both countries. If you have specialized in different fields that are in so much demand in the two countries then getting a working visa won’t be hard for you.